Well, I’ve failed at my “write once per week” plan. But to be fair, I’ve been really busy and that’s legitimately the only reason I haven’t updated in a while. Lots of ideas for upcoming posts, but in the meantime, here’s a brief taste of recent highlights:
1. Turning a chill “club social” into a 4am rager. Fortunately (for me) there is no photo evidence…
2. Winning Dutch Competition with this badass group of ladies. I’m a fucking National Champion, yo.
3. Partying at Europe’s largest ultimate frisbee tournament for 3 straight days. (Yeah, I also did some work. Whatever.)
4. Drinking ALL the scotch in Scotland. (More on this one later.)
5. Cheering on Belgium in the World Cup quarterfinal and drinking far too much beer. (And gin.)
6. Spending the next day hungover, swimming in the IJ, and watching more football on one of the loveliest and laziest days I’ve had this year so far. (Go Croatia!)
7. Spending a warm and sunny Sunday cycling down the Amstel to drink wine in the cutest little Dutch town.
8. Packing for another holiday, this time off to France for fancy dinner with my dad in Paris, followed by a music festival on a Normandy beach for 3 days…
So, further updates will have to wait until next week. À la prochaine fois! ❤